Check out the other store items here: https://www.dutchguygardens.com.
🛑 This listing is for a set of 3 black 4" orchid baskets with great drainage.
Important: Orchids/Hoyas/Tropical plants not included!
Epiphytic and tropical plants need good draining pots that do not trap moisture close to their roots. Too much moisture will cause the root to rot and kill the plant. These are sturdy resin pots with vertical slots for complete water drainage and great airflow through the media.
► These plastic orchid pots are designed with slotted mesh, which can promote more efficient plant growth through aeration.
► With the net, it is easy to inspect roots and growth.
► Orchid pots with holes in the bottom and sides allow roots to absorb more water and nutrients and grow bigger.
► These orchid pots are rapidly becoming the preferred standard from home gardeners to large-scale professional growers.
► They allow roots to expand and breathe.
A plastic orchid pot with vertical slots promotes excellent drainage, humidity, and aeration on orchid roots. The black plastic limits light but allows air at the roots which helps epiphytic plants grow faster and healthier.
1-3 business days
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Last updated 1 July 2022.
Additionally, I will make every reasonable effort to inform you when I interact with third parties with your information; however, you are solely responsible for reviewing, understanding, and agreeing to or not agreeing to any third-party privacy policies.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information from time to time if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I collect, use and share your information in several legally-permissible ways, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide you with customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or to receive notifications from me;
- If necessary to comply with a court order or legal obligation, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting my customers’ personal information is crucially important to my business and something I take very seriously. For these reasons, I share your personal information only for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- With Third-Party Service Providers. I engage the following trusted third parties to perform functions and provider services to my shop:
Google Analytics, which helps me understand how visitors browse Dutch Guy Gardens. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
I share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services;
- In the Event of a Business Transfer. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- In Compliance with Laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that doing so is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) perform legal obligations to which I am bound by agreements; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction has. If I am required to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. Your rights are as follows:
- Right to Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Right to Change, Restrict, or Delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as where I am required to store information for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon your request.
- Right to Object. You can object to (a) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from me. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue storing and using your information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Right to Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
You may reach me with any concerns relating to privacy at email@example.com addressed to Dutch Guy Gardens.
Not always, as with all living things, there are variations in blooms that occur in orchids grown from seeds. So even orchids in the same variety of a hybrid may all produce different colors, petal shapes, bloom sizes, and/or patterns. Orchids are bred and rebred until a perfect flower is achieved, but the only way to pass that exact flower along is through cloning and dividing. Unless the listing notes that the photo of the flower is the actual plant for sale or the plant is a clone, the bloom you receive may be slightly or totally different from our best guess (the photo used to give you an idea).
We can not be responsible for handling the package by the shipping company, including but not limited to any loss, delay, or damage to the package. If you have an issue related to shipping, please file a claim with the shipping company and include the tracking number provided.
We cannot guarantee that any spikes, buds, or blooms on live orchids will remain intact during shipping, but we will pack as carefully as possible. We don't advertise orchids as in spike, bud, or bloom - that doesn't mean we don't ship them in that stage. It just means the price you are paying is for what the plant is worth, not what the occasional flowers are worth. The plants continue to grow while they are waiting to be purchased and an orchid that starts without a spike may well be in bud or bloom before it is packaged and shipped to you. If you need an orchid in a certain flower stage, please ask before you purchase.
Jul 31, 2022
I love the big open slats on it to allow air flow for the roots
Jul 28, 2022
Came really fast!! These work real well for my Orchids..